FCKeditor ChangeLog - What's New?
New Features and Improvements:
- Introduced the Spell Check As You Type (SCAYT) spell checking option.
- Security release, upgrade is highly recommended (fixed security issues in ASP and ColdFusion scripts).
- [#2856] Fixed
problem with inches in paste dialog.
# (pound sign) is not correctly escaped in file urls.
About plugin shows misleading user language.
- [#2821] Configuration
items that used floating point numbers were parsed as integers.
- [#2064] The asp
connector didn't work correctly in windows 2000 servers.
- [#3429] Fixed
problem in IE8 with XHTML doctype. Thanks to duncansimey.
- [#3446] Fixed self-closed
<option> in the table cell dialog.
- [#3181] Node selection
could raise an error in IE8.
After calling GetData() the style removal operations didn't work in IE. Thanks to
- [#3427] Improved
compatibility of Document properties dialog with Eclipse.
- Language file updates for the following languages:
- [#3439] IgnoreEmptyParagraphValue
had no effect if ProcessHTMLEntities is false.
- [#3880] Fixed some minor
logical and typing mistakes in fckdomrange_ie.js.
- [#2689] If a
custom connector tried to use the "url" attribute for files it was always reencoded.
- [#1537] Fixed extra
<p> tag added before pasted contents from Paste From Word dialog.
- [#2874] Fixed wrong position
of caption tag in tables with table headers.
- [#3818] Fixed layout error
in text and background color popups when more colors button is disabled.
- [#3481] Fixed an issue in
WebKit where paste actions inside table cells may leak outside of the table cell.
error when trying to create link for images inside floating div containers.
- [#3925] Removed obsolete
parentWindow reference from FCKDialog.OpenDialog().
- [#2936] Added protection
in the PHP upload if the destination folder is placed at the root and doesn't exit.
- [#4357] Avoid problem in
the paste dialog if IIS is set to process HTML files as Asp.
- [#2201] Fixed a crash in IE
in an object is selected (with handles) on unload of the editor.
- [#3053] Fixed problems with
the height of the content area in Safari and Chrome.
See previous versions history